Level 2 English literature including exam
Teach Learn Work this course aims to improve your English language skills by developing your vocabulary and reading skills and your understanding of tone, style and knowledge of communication methods. We’ll also cover how these language skills can enhance audience analysis, business case analysis and basic business communication strategies. Skills learned in this course will often be referred to and needed to complete the speaking, writing and cross-cultural communications courses of this Specialization.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Here’s what’s needed to have a successful online lesson:
- describe things and events in the context of Business English
- .make requests in the context of Business English.
- Support arguments in the context of Business English well.
use appropriate tone and style according to the context of Business English.
Conduct an audience analysis and match audience with the purpose and medium of communication. Analyse and summarise business data.
This Specialization will introduce non-native speakers of English to methods for developing English language and communication skills for the workplace, doing business, cross-cultural understanding, and business case study analysis. You’ll apply these skills in the final Capstone Project by analysing a current business case study and providing recommendations to a target audience in both presentation and written formats.
Earn a Certificate
When you finish every course and complete the hands-on project, you’ll earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
- This course aims to improve your Business English speaking skills by developing your use of vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, spoken communication skills within a Business context, and your ability to deliver professional business speeches for specific purposes. Skills learned in this course will be used in the cross-cultural communications course and help prepare you to deliver the professional business presentation in the Capstone project.
After completing this course, you will be able to: – delivery effective job interviews – give persuasive business pitches – delivery informative business presentations – speak persuasively in English – adapt content to purpose, context and audience – use appropriate style and tone of writing for business purposes
Customize Market is a platform where you can customize your product according to your requirements.
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!